The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below, please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your submittal of any purchase order to ZEE & FRIENDS indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall supersede any subsequent terms or conditions included with any purchase order, whether or not such terms or conditions are signed by ZEE & FRIENDS.
ZEE & FRIENDS reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By ordering or registering on ZEE & FRIENDS you grant us the right to add your contact details to our database and email transactional order, order updates, shipping and product review emails. From time to time we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed by either unsubscribing via a link or contacting our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from those marketing lists.
We may exchange personal information with our related companies and with third party service providers who assist us with payments, marketing, data processing, IT, archival, auditing, accounting, customer contact, legal, business consulting, banking, delivery, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, website and other relevant services. Some of these third parties may be location outside of Australia.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. ZEE & FRIENDS reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. ZEE & FRIENDS reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance team and we may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
ZEE & FRIENDS is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Customers who purchase products with shipping, give authority for their order to be left unattended at their delivery address, unless stated otherwise in the delivery instructions. ZEE & FRIENDS will only replace orders using this shipping method providing the order is proved lost in transit by our courier or transport company.
Certain factors, such as order size, weight and shipping address may require us to ship via another method. ZEE & FRIENDS reserves the right to change your shipping method in these cases and will provide tracking details for the new carrier once shipped.
The delivery times provided by ZEE & FRIENDS are estimates only. ZEE & FRIENDS will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, we may choose to ship your order in part deliveries, where stock is not available. Customers purchasing from our international collection will have these items delivered separately to any Australian goods. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you acknowledge all information set forth under our shipping pages.
The special instructions box on the delivery page of the checkout is used for any instructions to help the driver make delivery of your order (e.g. "Last house at end of driveway", "Leave with front-desk", etc.). Drivers are unable to grant specific requests such as "Deliver between 1-2pm" or "Leave parcel in garden shed". ZEE & FRIENDS cannot be held responsible if your instructions are not followed, nor can we complete any promo code requests entered in this field.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
As ZEE & FRIENDS offer both custom made products (“made-to-order”), and pre-made products; we have differing rules for each type of product when returning:
Custom Made Products
- No exchange or return on custom made products (your rights to a refund are preserved for faulty items)
All other Products
- For goods purchased at full-price, refunds, store credits & exchanges are available within 30 days of your goods being shipped
- For goods purchased on-sale, exchange is available within 14 days of your goods being shipped
- Hire items are not eligible for exchange, return or refund except within your statutory rights if the item is received faulty.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless they are faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed unless faulty. Size, colour or style exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. ZEE & FRIENDS does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
Any items returned outside of the returns period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. ZEE & FRIENDS will not pay to return these items to you.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us, please follow these easy steps below:
- Send an email to ZEE & FRIENDS Customer Service Team by calling 1300 074 239 or via email@example.com with the details of the goods you wish to return.
- ZEE & FRIENDS will respond with details of the returns address (which may vary based on the type of goods, or your location) and further instructions
- Print a copy of your invoice and highlight or circle the items that you wish to return. For exchange, it is our policy to ship your requested items back to the original shipping address on your invoice.
- Pack all items with your invoice in secure packaging or re-use the original packaging if applicable. Please ensure all items are securely enclosed as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
- Return your items to the specified address in your response from ZEE & FRIENDS
- Head to your local Post Office and send to the above address. For peace of mind, we strongly recommend insured registered post as ZEE & FRIENDS is not liable for lost return parcels.
- Once we have received your return, we will inspect and process the items, generally within 48 hours to ensure you receive your exchange / refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your return, and how it is being processed.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
The shipping address for your order is shown in the checkout and on your order confirmation and shipping confirmation emails. In the event that an incorrect address was entered, address changes can only be made until the order begins processing. ZEE & FRIENDS cannot accommodate all address change requests. We highly recommend calling our Customer Service Team on 1300 074 239 instead of emailing change requests as we cannot guarantee instant responses to email enquiries.
ZEE & FRIENDS takes no responsibility for orders shipped to an incorrect or invalid address and is not liable for any loss associated.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS CHARGES
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. ZEE & FRIENDS does not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of your order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and ZEE & FRIENDS will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges, your parcel may be abandoned, and ZEE & FRIENDS will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees as this is an illegal practice.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and they may not be included in your order total. All credit cards are charged in Australian Dollars. If you are an international shopper, exchange rates may be applied by your bank or credit card issuer on top of your order value.
FAULTY ITEMS AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
ZEE & FRIENDS may have repairs carried out by the manufacturer. In some cases, faulty items cannot be repaired and a replacement, gift card or refund will be offered. ZEE & FRIENDS cannot control the availability of parts or stock of replacement goods.
ZEE & FRIENDS have no control over manufacturer warranty periods, nor can we control repair periods and cannot advise what they will be. We will, however do everything we can to ensure your faulty item is handled as quickly as possible and that you are informed throughout the process. In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, ZEE & FRIENDS cannot be held accountable for repair periods or communication from the manufacturer.
In cases where a faulty item was received a pre-paid shipping label or courier collection note can be emailed to cover the return costs on the faulty item. Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. Please contact customer service or the brand directly for warranty periods.
We aim to have your return processed within 48 hours of receiving the item, however some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. This process usually takes between 1-4 weeks.
Custom Made or Made to Order Products: In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly.
If notified before goods have been dispatched, ZEE & FRIENDS can accommodate order cancellations (this does not apply to custom made or made to order products). If items have been shipped, ZEE & FRIENDS reserves the right to refuse order cancellation or charge a cancellation fee should we be able to request the return of the package from our delivery service.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICE
This site is owned and operated by WEB CIRCUS PTY LTD (ZEE & FRIENDS). Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of WEB CIRCUS PTY LTD.
All software used on the site is the sole property of WEB CIRCUS PTY LTD or those supplying the software to us.
You may use the content of this site for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site only, and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the prior written permission from WEB CIRCUS PTY LTD.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, ZEE & FRIENDS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
ZEE & FRIENDS shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment received.
If your credit card or account has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, ZEE & FRIENDS will issue a credit to your credit card account (or payment method) in the amount of the charge.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that ZEE & FRIENDS is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS & VERIFICATIONS
All orders are subject to payment in full prior to shipping, using one of the methods offered by ZEE & FRIENDS on the payment page.
For payments made using Credit Card or PayPal;
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by ZEE & FRIENDS, or any outside party other than the processing body
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within the provider’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data
Over the Phone or Manual Payments
In some instances, orders may be processed in-person, or over the phone to meet the customer need. ZEE & FRIENDS will not retain credit card information for these methods of payment
PROMOTIONS & GIFT CARDS
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes (collectively "Promotions") are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated
- One time use Promotions must be used in their entirety in a single purchase. Any amounts not redeemed in the applicable purchase will be forfeited. Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions unless specifically stated otherwise
- Promotions do not apply to gift certificates, shipping, GST or duties or similar services
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted
- For promotions requiring a minimum order size, charges for shipping and credits from gift certificates do not count towards the minimum order size requirement
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to an exchange, replacement or future order
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order
- Promotional items are available only while stocks last; ZEE & FRIENDS do not issue rain checks for items that run out of stock
- ZEE & FRIENDS can, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time
- ZEE & FRIENDS has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly
- By claiming a promotional offer on your order, you agree that you have understood the terms and conditions of that promotion
- All promotional spend levels and discounts are in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Some promotional offer gift cards may not be combined with any other promotional offer or promo code offer
This document was last updated 10-November-2015