Shipping & Returns
What is your shipping policy?
Dependant on what you order and where you live will determine how we ship your package to you. We use two different, reputable couriers and also Australia Post. All of our domestic orders are shipped with tracking so you can keep an eye out for your delivery!
What is your returns policy?
As ZEE & FRIENDS offer both custom made products (“made-to-order”), and pre-made products; we have differing rules for each type of product when returning:
Custom Made Products
• No exchange or return on custom made products (your rights to a refund are preserved for faulty items)
All other Products
• For goods purchased at full-price, exchange is available within 30 days of your goods being shipped
• For goods purchased on-sale, exchange is available within 14 days of your goods being shipped
• Hire items are not eligible for exchange, return or refund except within your statutory rights if the item is received faulty.
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless they are faulty. Due to health regulations, we are unable to exchange or refund on any underwear or ear ring purchase unless faulty within the manufacturer's warranty period. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. Returns must be made within the timeframe listed unless faulty. Size, colour or style exchange requests are subject to availability of stock. ZEE & FRIENDS does not accept cash as a form of payment and takes no responsibility for cash sent via post.
Any items returned outside of the returns period (unless faulty) or items returned damaged or soiled (unless faulty) will be the responsibility of the customer to retrieve. ZEE & FRIENDS will not pay to return these items to you.
If for any reason you would like to return your product to us, please follow these easy steps below:
1. Send an email to ZEE & FRIENDS Customer Service Team by calling 1300 074 239 or via firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the goods you wish to return.
2. ZEE & FRIENDS will respond with details of the returns address (which may vary based on the type of goods, or your location) and further instructions
3. Print a copy of your invoice and highlight or circle the items that you wish to return. For exchange, it is our policy to ship your requested items back to the original shipping address on your invoice.
4. Pack all items with your invoice in secure packaging or re-use the original packaging if applicable. Please ensure all items are securely enclosed as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
5. Return your items to the specified address in your response from ZEE & FRIENDS
6. Head to your local Post Office and send to the above address. For peace of mind, we strongly recommend insured registered post as ZEE & FRIENDS is not liable for lost return parcels.
7. Once we have received your return, we will inspect and process the items, generally within 48 hours to ensure you receive your exchange / refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your return, and how it is being processed.